How we can help
with Health Surveillance
Organisational Healthcare Ltd offers a range of health surveillance to ensure compliance with regulations such as The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations, (COSHH), The Noise at Work Regulations, The Control of Vibration at Work Regulations Etc. Health Surveillance also has a key role in ensuring that employees health is maintained and there is not an adverse impact on their health and well-being due to the work they are doing.
Health surveillance can be carried out either at our own clinical offices in the North West or alternatively at the client’s own site. Typically the health surveillance is conducted by a trained nurse or occupational health advisor experienced in HAVS, audios, spirometry etc. We can also provide comprehensive reporting following such health surveillance to help the employer in planning and reviewing control measures to minimise risk.
- Lung function testing – spirometry
- Skin surveillance
- Vision screening
- Hearing testing – Audiometry
- Appointed doctor medicals – Statutory medicals for Ionising radiation, Lead, Asbestos, COSHH
- Night worker questionnaire and assessment
- Driver medicals (Vocational drivers including PCV, LGV, FLT, Plant Operators)
- Hand Arm Vibration assessments – HAVS